Admissions to school
The application deadline for reception places is 15th January 2021. Where parents apply by the deadline, they will hear on 16th April 2021. If they apply late (16th January until 2nd May) they will not hear until 18th May 2021.
Our published admissions number (PAN) is 60 in all year groups.
Catchment Area: Cambourne
Children who have an Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP) that names the school will be admitted. NB. Those children with an SEN/EHCP that does not name the school will be referred to Statutory Assessment Team (SAT) to determine an appropriate place.
- Children in Care, also known as Looked After Children (LAC), and children who were previously looked after but ceased to be so by reason of adoption, a residence order (now known as a Child Arrangement Order) or special guardianship order;
- Children who appear to the Admission Authority to have been in state care (i.e. in the care of or accommodated by a public authority, religious organisation or any other provider whose sole/main purpose is to benefit society) outside of England but ceased to be so as a result of being adopted only;
- Children living in the catchment area with a sibling at the school at the time of admission;
- Children living in the catchment area;
- Children living outside of the catchment area who have a sibling at the school at the time of admission;
- Children of members of staff, providing that they have been employed for a minimum of two years and/or are recruited to fill a vacant post for which there is a demonstrable skills shortage;
- Children who live outside the catchment area, but nearest the school as measured by a straight line.